ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING US ?
Rehearsals take place every Wednesday from 7:30-10:00pm at Conseil des arts de Montréal.
Conseil des arts de Montréal
1210 Sherbrooke East
Montréal (Québec) H2L 1L9
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership fees should be paid before the end of the first month of each session.
100$ per session – regular
50$ per session – student
The 2018-2019 season includes three sessions:
1- September to December 2018 – concert 1
2- January to March 2019 – concert 2
3 – April to June 2019 – concert 3
New members: The first session is half price.
Special price : musicians can pay a 250$ annual membership as long as it is entirely paid before October 5th, 2018.
ETHICS CODE FOR OSI MUSICIANS
In order to have even more fun rehearsing and to improve the sound of the orchestra, the musicians of the OSI agree to the following:
- Attend all rehearsals, regular and intensive, except in cases of force majeure,
- Prepare for rehearsals according to the agenda,
- Focus personal practice and musical performance as requested by the conductor and following the advice of the head of section,
- Notify as soon as possible of an absence by sending an email or SMS to the head of section and the conductor,
- Check the messages that can be sent regarding rehearsals and in particular the schedule,
- Arrive early so that rehearsals can start on time,
- Come to rehearsals with the parts in the agenda; if a part is missing, notify the head of section before the rehearsal,
- Remain silent during tuning,
- Pay attention when the conductor addresses the musicians and take notes regarding musical interpretation requests,
- Respect the time for breaks,
- In case you are late, take your seat when the orchestra is not playing so that the other musicians can stay focused.
Dress rehearsals and concerts:
- Attend dress rehearsals, soundchecks and concerts,
- Dress code: women in black (long skirt or pants); men in black suits and white shirts,
- Promote concerts.